Control Panel Assembler/Craftsman:
We are currently seeking a qualified applicant that will be responsible for the assembly of electrical control panels used in industrial control systems. We require punctual, task oriented, dependable, and self-motivated individuals who work well in a team environment. We offer exceptional benefits and working environment for the ideal candidate. First shift (7:00 – 3:30) and occasional overtime as required. Compensation will be based on experience.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Having knowledge of control panel assembly and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of components for Electrical Control Panel builds
- Able to read Electrical Schematics and Bills of Materials
- Ability and desire to work in a quality environment with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and communicate well with others in the team
- Certificate from college or technical school desired, but not required
- Control device and wiring technique skills required
A Panel Build Technician is responsible for all phases of a panel build from gathering appropriate parts for the panel build, to reading electrical schematics, creating markers and labels for the panel, wiring the panel, and preparing the panel for testing.
Superior Performance Objectives:
- Ability to read schematics/electrical prints and able to build panels from these prints
- Energetic ambitious and hard working
- Optimistic and efficient
- Highly organized, communication skills to coordinate projects between Controls Engineers and Panel Build Technicians
What We Offer:
- Great position with an established, growing, stable, and values oriented company
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- Exceptional benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
To apply to this position, use the form below to send your resume with your contact information.