Artistry in Craftsmanship…
We provide the best in industrial control panels. We combine technical superiority and quality craftsmanship to achieve maximum machine and process performance at superior value to our customers. We aren’t your typical panel shop. We have an ‘engineering first’ mentality when building your custom-built panels. What this means to you is that not only will your product look amazing, but it will function as specified when delivered. We thoroughly analyze your supplied prints prior to starting the build, or optionally we’ll create a set of prints to make sure your control system meets or exceeds your expectations. Once your control panel has been built and wired, our engineering staff meticulously checks, tests, and powers your panel as part of our quality assurance process. All our panels are built to UL 508A standards.
Our highly-skilled craftsmen employ the same attention to detail and care to every one of the panels that come through our doors. We use only the best in marking materials to ensure that your panel is easy to read and easy to troubleshoot and/or modify down the road. All wire labels, terminal labels, and panel tags are created in-house. Each tag, whether interior or exterior, is custom made using our state-of-the-art Laser Engraver and design suite. Exterior nameplates are mounted either with stainless steel hardware or heavy-duty adhesive and are UV and weather resistant.
We can provide…
- Specialty pneumatic and hydraulic panels
- Single and multi-door control cabinets
- Parts ordering – let us deal with the suppliers
- Testing assistance and/or configuration
- Custom designed and laser engraved nameplates
- UL 508A and 698A for Hazardous Locations Certification
- Back-end Development
- On time delivery and satisfaction
- Custom sheet metal, cabinet, and bracket fabrication
- Custom alterations of enclosures and/or panels, including painting
- Computer designed panel and enclosure layouts
- Ability to power test panels requiring up to 480V power